Here are a 12 trivia questions relating to westerns. See how many you know; answers are the bottom.
1) The movie: Giant
What was Jett Rink’s response to being told “money isn’t everything”?
2) In what movie does John Wayne say, “Fill your hands, you son of a bitch”?
3) The movie: Shane
What was Shane’s reply to being asked, “What are you?”
4) The movie: Unforgiven
Ned tells Will Munny that they “ain’t bad men no more”. What does he say they are?
5) The movie: Unforgiven
Who is Will Munny talking to when he states, “That’s right. I’ve killed women and children. I’ve killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another, and I’m here to kill you.”?
6) The movie: A Few Dollars More
What is Wild’s response to Colonel Mortimer’s “I generally smoke just after I eat. Why don’t you come back in ten minutes?”
7) The movie: The Shootist
What was J.B. Books response when told that he swears too much?
8) The movie: The Wild Bunch
What does Dutch Engstrom believe counts in this world?
9) The movie: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Sundance is accused of cheating by a fellow card player who states, “If I draw on you, you’ll kill me.” What was Sundance’s response?
10) The movie: The Searchers
Ethan says he will find the Indians “just as sure as” what?
11) The movie: High Noon
What were the first words said by Will Kane?
12) The movie: High Noon
Helen says, “If Kane was my man, I’d never leave him like this.” What would she do?
1) John Rink replied, “Not when you got it.”
2) The film is True Grit.
3) Shane replied, “Nothing.”
4) Ned says they’re “farmers”.
5) Will Munny is talking to Little Bill.
6) Wild’s response is, “Ten minutes you’ll be smoking in hell.”
7) J.B. Books responded, “The hell I do.”
8) Dutch Engstrom believes what counts is; to whom he gives his word.
9) Sundance replies, “There’s that possibility.”
10) The turning of the earth.
11) Kane’s first words were, “I do.”
12) Helen says she would “die beside him.”